1. How do I place an order?
See our How to Order page.
2. What is AFYM turnaround time for production and art proofs?
AFYM production turnaround time is among the fastest in the industry from artwork approval when all necessary information is received.AFYM Customer Service will provide an estimated ship date with each order received.Artwork turnaround time is 1-4 business days when all necessary information is received. See our Artwork Tips for more information.
3. Are there set up fees for sublimated items?
There are no set up fees for sublimated items.
4. Where do I send my request for artwork mock ups?
All requests for art mock ups should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.AFYM Customer Service team will confirm receipt of the request and send artwork in approximately 1-4 business days when all necessary information is received.See our Artwork Tips for more information.
5. What file format is preferred when providing custom logos?
Sublimation requires high-resolution images in order to achieve a quality print.We recommend vector format to avoid any additional artwork fees.See our Artwork Tips for more information.
6. What is the minimum quantity I can order?
All NEW orders require a minimum of 10 pieces.
7. Are there additional fees for larger sizing, like XXL and XXXL?
There is a 20% surcharge for XXXL. There is no additional charge for XXL.
9. How do I care for my sublimated apparel?
AFYM Products are made from the highest quality technical fabrics, designed to help you perform to your best ability. To maximize the life of your garment, we recommend the following care instructions:Machine wash separately with cold water; Do not bleach; Remove promptly; Tumble dry no heat or line dry; Do not iron.Other helpful hints to prolong the life of the product: Do not use fabric softener. Fabric softener compromises the material’s wicking properties; Use mild (non-phosphorous) detergent. Phosphates can cause bleeding of the dyed inks; Wash white and colored garments separately; Wash with similar synthetic fabrics; avoid washing with items such as towels, denims and warm-ups.
11. What is AFYM Return Policy?
You can begin the process by reviewing the details here if you feel you are eligible for a return.
12. What is the Cancellation Policy?
A cancellation request on a AFYM order cannot be accepted once the order has been processed.
13. Who can I contact if there is something wrong with my order?
You can contact AFYM at email@example.com